Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has opened up to join Rybrook Volvo as their Senior Marketing Executive covering the Chester, Preston (opening Feb 2020) and Warrington dealerships.
You will assist in the delivery of the company's marketing strategy across both online and offline activities. You will create, plan and execute marketing campaigns as well as assist in all marketing duties within the department.
This role would suit someone with both offline and digital marketing experience who has demonstrated their ability to produce results across the marketing mix. The chosen individual must be proactive, creative and willing to take on multiple projects and tasks assisted by a part time Marketing Executive.
- To be responsible for assisting in planning and implementing all marketing and events for the business ensuring that all events are of a high standard and adhering to all manufacturers’ brand standards
- To identify new marketing opportunities
- To build and maintain the loyalty of existing customers
- Build the value of the marques and company brand
- Preparation and execution of annual marketing plans
- Responsible for ordering materials from Manufacturing online systems
- Participation in planning and executing group-wide activities
- Work closely with Group Marketing Manager and Sales Teams to ensure sufficient support for sales targets and quarterly business plan/audit requirements
- Create and execute high-quality, imaginative events
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager and Sales teams on Strategic planning and digital strategies
- Manage social media and websites for brands
- Manage web content as directed
- Brief agencies
- Produce analytics reports under the guidance of the Group Marketing Manager
- Proactive approach
- Desire to progress
- Online knowledge
- Positive attitude
Skills, Attributes and Key Competencies
- At least 2 years marketing experience
- Planning and project management skills
- Ability to use Content Management Systems
- Ability to plan and implement a variety of events
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organised self-starter with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong educational background
- Ability to work as part of a team, including working with or close to sales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of appropriate marketing channels including digital
- Demonstrate evidence of flexibility
Apply online - Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address stating the position you are applying for.
It is unfortunate, but we are unable to contact every applicant that applies for this position. If you do not receive a response within 28 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience we will contact you.