Introducing McLaren Elva
Posted in News | 15/11/2019
The Elva pushes our daring design language forward, proudly embracing the principles set down by Bruce McLaren’s original race conquering open top sports cars of the 1960s – the M1A, M1B and M1C. Just like our latest Ultimate Series, the original road-going ‘Elvas’ were lightweight, open-roofed, mid-engined… and single-mindedly created to deliver a driving experience of exhilarating purity.
Key Featues of Elva Include:
- 804 bhp
- The combination of the McLaren and Elva names was chosen to celebrate the ground-breaking, lightweight, innovative and exhilarating cars that are part of the wonderful history of McLaren.
- Bespoke Carbon Fibre body structure
- Carbon Fibre low profile dihedral doors reduce weight and add theatre
- Interior storage space designed to accommodate everyday items and two helmets
- Panoramic forward visibility and sense of space due to the absence of a windscreen and roof
- The lightest McLaren Automotive road car ever made
For more information on Elva please contact a member of our team.