Michelle Macintosh – Service Reception Manager – 11 Questions
Posted in News | 21/05/2019
Get to know the Team - Rybrook Land Rover Huddersfield - 11 Questions
Try and be as detailed as you can! The better the responses the better the engagement on social media.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself! I couldn't think of what to put so asked my colleagues and here's a few comments: approachable, old (Tracey Lee said that but I'm not as old as her!) arthritic (true), funny, smelly, caring, energetic, willing to learn, stupid, work mummy, very smiley, very professional, bubbly, beautiful, delicious, consistent, crazy animal lady.
I am now very poor after paying everyone for the nice comments.
2. How long have you worked for Rybrook?
Since July 2012
3. Why do you like working for Rybrook and what is your role?
I started here 7 years ago as showroom host, and eventually worked my way up to Service Reception Manager. I love working here as every day is different, sometimes challenging but never ever boring! Over the years I have made some fantastic friends both in staff and customers.
4. What are your favourite sports? List as many as you like! Or What is your favourite film?
What is sport?? I have never heard of it, not a massive tv or film fan, but anything that makes me laugh will do.
5. Who is your favourite sports team? Or Who is your favourite actor/actress?
100% TOM HARDY!! Not strictly for his acting skills.
6. If you were a sports star who would you be? Or If you were a famous person who would you be?
Super Vet Noel Fitzpatrick's wife.
7. Are you a good cook? Perhaps my family should answer this one?
I have a go at most things really and I try really hard to cook from scratch where I can. I don't think I've poisoned anyone yet?
8. What's your signature dish? Or What is your favourite food?
Curry, curry, curry! I could eat it every day.
9. Where's your go-to restaurant?
If I want a good curry and fab service it has to be Sharma on Bradford Road Huddersfield.
10. What was your first car?
I'm embarrassed to say I don't drive, but on the plus side I'm never the designated driver Chin! Chin!
11. What is your dream car?
Not being biased, but if I could I'd definitely have a Range Rover Sport