Rybrook Land Rover Conwy is part of the Rybrook Group who are one of the longest family-owned premium franchise car retail groups in the UK.
With that in mind, we at Rybrook Land Rover Conwy are selective about who we employ and expect them help drive our business forward with passion and build trust with our customers in line with our values.
Working in a Retailer environment can be very challenging as well as very rewarding. Do you feel you possess the skills and qualities needed to be successful? You do not need to be from the motor industry however strong resilience is essential.
Working Monday to Friday (8am - 5pm or 9am – 6pm by rota).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Welcome every customer to our business with delight and passion and politely direct them to the required department.
- Handle and co-ordinate all calls in a prompt, courteous and professional way within an agreed timescale.
- Ensure customer information is recorded accurately.
- Offer hospitality to our visiting customers.
- Ensure the Reception area is staffed and kept tidy at all times.
- Maintain a system to monitor the whereabouts of all key staff at all times.
- Handle dissatisfied customers courteously and immediately bring attention to the appropriate manager.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with customers by exceeding their expectations.
What you will need is unlimited confidence, drive, energy, talent, character and attitude. You will be well presented and have a desire to succeed.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an accompanying CV.
Applications close on Friday 27th September.