Lamborghini Bristol – Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity of huge potential with one of the most desirable Prestige Brands on the market.
We are looking for highly experienced and driven individuals with a strong Motor Trade background in prestige Sales, to join Lamborghini Bristol, part of Rybrook Group one of the UK’s largest privately owned automotive groups focusing on premium marques. Rybrook pride themselves on providing a fresh, forward thinking approach to Car Sales and represent Lamborghini one of the most prominent and exciting Brands on the road in the world.
We are looking for a talented and successful individual to work closely with the Management Team in the Centre to ensure the sales process is tight, efficient and providing the best possible outcome for the customer experience.
You should be able to demonstrate a strong, stable career history working in a similar role within a franchise dealer. Audi/VW experience would be advantageous.
In return for your time dedication and efforts you will be rewarded with a Company car, one of the most rewarding commission structures in the area and unrivalled support and training with one of the most dynamic Brands on the road.
- Follow sales plans, policies and procedures, incorporating profitability, finance, insurance, additional produces and accessory aspects.
- Complete administrative functions, returns, record keeping, reporting and administrative operations at the appropriate time and make sure these are kept up to date.
- Manage the vehicle stock profile in line with current and expected sales demand, maintain the agreed annual rate of stock turnover and minimise write down, re-conditioning, funding and interest costs.
- Fully utilise the sales management system, identifying opportunities and leads to be followed up, ensuring these are actioned and outcomes recorded promptly.
- Work to sales plans, policies and procedures for finance, insurance and additional products, liaising closely with the sales team.
- Ensure that all administrative functions, returns, record keeping and administration operations are carried out at the appropriate time and kept up to date in accordance with regulatory standards and requirements.
- Ensure all payments are handled appropriately and in accordance with company policy.
- Sell directly to customers, matching them to suitable financial sources and presenting contracts, programmes and accessory packages to enhance profitability as appropriate.
- Ensure associated due diligences are adhered to at all times complying with both company and finance house stipulations.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profits.
- Ensure that all customers are received promptly, courteously and professionally at all times.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels and continuously strive to improve them through own actions and those of the team.
- Manage the investigation of customer complaints, ensure they are promptly resolved and that whenever possible the customer is satisfied or more than satisfied with the outcome.
- Introduce any new customers to other departments as appropriate.
- Respond promptly and within agreed timescales to any issues raised via the manufacturer or group, providing ongoing feedback.
- Ensure all sales and finance renewal targets are at least met, achieve profitability targets, maintain margins and control expenses in accordance with business plans regarding the sales of financial, insurance and additional products.
- Ensure that departmental overheads, costs and expenses are minimised by controlling and utilising all resources effectively, including collection of monies from the sale of vehicles.
- Achieve and exceed retailer objectives for market penetration.
- Ensure all payments are handled appropriately and within company policy.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address stating the position you are applying for.
It is unfortunate, but we are unable to contact every applicant that applies for this position. If you do not receive a response within 28 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience we will contact you.