The All New Jaguar XE at Rybrook Jaguar
Posted in Luxury | 27/02/2019
The new Jaguar XE delivers an enhanced exterior design, all-new luxurious interior and advanced technologies, including a segment-first ClearSight rear view mirror, utilising a wide-angle rear facing camera.
- Enhanced exterior provides a more assertive appearance with new front and rear bumpers, advanced all-LED headlights and tail-lights with distinctive LED signatures
- All-new luxurious interior features new Touch Pro Duo infotainment system and 12.3-inch interactive driver display shared with the all-electric I-PACE
- Efficient Ingenium diesel and petrol engine range includes the D180 RWD model; first-in-segment to be compliant with stringent RDE2 NOx emissions tests
- Segment-first ClearSight rear view mirror provides uninterrupted rearward visibility
New XE comes with an enhanced entry level specification and simplified model line-up
- Smart Settings technology uses artificial intelligence to learn the preferences of individual drivers and adjusts seat, mirror, audio and climate settings automatically
- Available to order now at www.jaguar.co.uk priced from £33,915 in the UK
The new Jaguar XE delivers an enhanced exterior design, all-new luxurious interior and advanced technologies, including a segment-first ClearSight rear view mirror, utilising a wide-angle rear facing camera. The XE also becomes first-in-class to offer a diesel variant compliant with the stringent RDE2 NOx emissions limit, well ahead of the January 2021 legislative deadline. This aids company car drivers with a 4% BIK rate cut and also private retail buyers through a reduced first year VED charge.
The XE’s beautifully-crafted all-new interior features extensive use of soft-touch materials, premium veneers and all-new door trims that improve usability and practicality. New XE’s luxurious and technology-packed interior delivers more comfort, quality and connectivity for all occupants. Every aspect of the cabin has been enhanced for increased convenience, improved stowage and better passenger comfort.
The influence of Jaguar’s flagship two-seater sportscar is also evident as both the SportShift gear selector and JaguarDrive Control switch shared with the F-TYPE are on the revised centre console.
A new steering wheel, shared with the all-electric I-PACE, features hidden-until-lit graphics and capacitive switches for intuitive, tactile control of key functions.