Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking to recruit a BMW vehicle technician.
Key attributes for this role are
- An individual who is motivated and driven
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment
- To work as part of a team and contribute towards team results
- To have attention to detail and focus on first time fix
In return we offer
- Leading rates of pay
- Full manufacturer training
- Vehicle purchase schemes
- Contributory pension scheme
To be considered for his role you must be NVQ level 3 qualified in vehicle maintenance and repair or NVQ equivalent.
Preferred qualifications but not essential
- Qualified MOT tester
- Hybrid vehicle trained
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address stating the position you are applying for.
It is unfortunate, but we are unable to contact every applicant that applies for this position. If you do not receive a response within 28 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience we will contact you.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.