Due to continued expansion an exciting new job opportunity has opened up to join one Rybrook Volvo as their Senior Marketing Executive covering the Chester and Warrington dealerships.
You will assist in the delivery of the company's marketing strategy across both online and offline activities. You will create, plan and execute marketing campaigns as well as assist in all marketing duties within the department.
This role would suit someone with both offline and digital marketing experience who has demonstrated their ability to produce results across the marketing mix. The chosen individual must be proactive, creative and willing to take on multiple projects and tasks assisted by a part time Marketing Executive.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating and implementing marketing and digital strategies
- Working with design agencies on brand development
- Event management
- Marketing campaign proposals
- Maintain and update the company's website to ensure that all content is fresh, relevant and engaging
- Responsible for the creation of social media posts and paid campaigns
- Creation and implementation of the email marketing schedule
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of social media channels
- Departmental administration
- Monitor competitor social media, website and activities, reporting back to the Management Team
- Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI
- Track, monitor and create reports that include tracking across the offline and online portfolio
To be considered for the role of Senior Marketing Executive you must have:
- A relevant degree or CIM qualification or at least 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience of successfully working with and managing agencies
- The ability to manage multiple campaigns with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Strong copy-writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- A professional attitude to work, and is someone who takes responsibility
The successful candidate should have experience using CMS, Adobe Creative - Photoshop and InDesign as well as social media marketing experience to include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and other platforms.
Please apply via email enclosing a full CV.