We are looking for highly experienced and driven individuals with a strong Motor Trade background in Sales, to work closely alongside the Sales Executives and Management Team in the Dealership to ensure the sales process is tight, efficient and providing the best possible outcome for the customer experience.
You should be able to demonstrate a strong, stable career history working in a Main Dealer ideally, with a prestige brand, in a similar role.
In return for your time dedication and efforts you will be rewarded with a company car, one of the most rewarding commission structures in the area and unrivalled support and training with one of the most dynamic brands on the road.
- Work to sales plans, policies and procedures, incorporating profitability, finance, insurance, additional produces and accessory aspects.
- Follow all administrative functions, returns, record keeping, reporting and administrative operations at the appropriate time and make sure these are kept up to date.
- Fully utilise the sales systems, identifying opportunities and leads to be followed up, ensuring these are actioned and outcomes recorded promptly.
- Ensure all payments are handled appropriately and in accordance with company policy.
- Sell directly to customers, matching them to suitable financial sources and presenting contracts, programmes and accessory packages to enhance profitability as appropriate.
- Ensure associated due diligences are adhered to at all times complying with both company and finance house stipulations.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profits.
- Ensure that all customers are received promptly, courteously and professionally at all times.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels and continuously strive to improve them through own actions.
- Introduce any new customers to other departments as appropriate.
Submit your up to date CV, stating the position you are applying for.
It is unfortunate, but we are unable to contact every applicant that applies for this position. If you do not receive a response within 28 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience we will contact you.