This role represents one of the most challenging and exciting opportunities within the BMW Dealer network. Consequently the ideal candidate will be of the highest calibre and able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional results and should possess the management and leadership skills required to make a significant contribution to this business by creating an industry leading department. The successful candidate must be strategic in approach and have the utmost focus on high levels of customer satisfaction and retention. The role will suit an individual who is extremely well organised and thrives on exceeding financial and volume targets to join this ‘award winning’ BMW Retailer.
the main duties will include
- To develop sales and marketing plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales targets including new cars, accessories, BMW i, finance & insurance products whilst controlling expenses.
- To organise, direct and control the activities of sales staff, support to achieve plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and personnel resources
- To promote and nurture a customer delight culture delivering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction in line with the expectations of the manufacturer and Rybrook Group
- Provide coaching and training of all sales staff to improve their job performance, with particular emphasis on: customer satisfaction, prospecting and customer follow up, sales process, enquiry management, time management, product knowledge and all related items
- Utilise monthly management accounts to monitor and control profitability of the Sales Department and to take any appropriate action to maximise future opportunities